Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales
Before making a purchase of tickets please read these Terms and Conditions:
The Oundle Music Trust regrets that event tickets are not eligible for refunds and we are not able to assist you in re-selling tickets.
- Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Tickets. Any Lost, Stolen or Destroyed tickets are not eligible for replacement due to their cash value.
If an event or tour for which the Oundle Music Trust is selling tickets is cancelled, the Oundle Music Trust or the organisers of the Event will attempt to contact each patron. Please note that we will be reliant on the information held within the box office database system, so ensuring we have up to date information is vital. The cancellation of an event will also be advertised on our websites www.oundlefestival.org.uk, www.oundlecinema.org.uk and www.oundleboxoffice.com and via social media. If an alternative date cannot be offered, a refund may be obtained via the Oundle Music Trust or via the third party event organiser, depending on the agreement between those organisations. Refunds will only be made to the original purchaser.
- Other: A ticket may be used to admit the bearer only for the event specified, at the date and at the time indicated on the ticket.
- The Oundle Music Trust reserves the right to refuse entry, to cancel the event or change the published programme of an event at any time.
- A ticket is not transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- The Oundle Music Trust cannot accept responsibility for the loss of any personal items.