Party at the Wharf 2018 now on sale
Friends priority booking till Friday 9 Feb; public booking opens Saturday 10 Feb
Oundle’s “party of the year” is a fantastic and memorable evening of fun under the stars. Whether you just want to relax with friends, enjoy your own picnic, visit one of the food stalls or let the kids enjoy some of the extra entertainments, the Wharf is the place to be. A bar stocked with drinks, including beers from Nene Valley Brewery.
This year we are proud to give star billing to Toploader supported by Austin Gold. Other support bands, including ever-popular local band Desperate Measures, will feature from 5pm.
Next Music in Special Places event
Friday 8 June, St Peter's Church, Yaxley
"If you only see one thing today, see TEYR"... this folk trio will draw you in with their unique blends of voice and instruments, drawing links between the many sounds of the British and Celtic isles.
For over 30 years, we have provided entertaining and enriching music concerts, theatrical performances and community events which include:
- the Oundle International Festival - an annual arts festival which incorporates music, theatre, film and Party at the Wharf. 2018 dates are 4 - 14 July.
- the Oundle Food Festival - events and promotions run throughout June, and the ever popular street market will be on Saturday 23 June 2018
- the Music in Special Places concert series.
- Oundle Cinema, including the documentary programme dOCs+ - tickets for the Spring 2018 season are now on sale.
- the internationally renowned Oundle for Organists courses - places for 2018 courses are filling up fast.
Our Oundle Box Office sells tickets for our own and many other local events.
Like many arts charities, we rely on the generous support of trusts, companies and people which enables our small organisation to make a big contribution to the cultural fabric of the local area. Should you want to support our work, please click HERE.