Oundle International Festival 4 - 14 July 2018
The 2018 Festival is now on sale to the Friends of the Festival!
Click HERE for the Festival diary and links to all the events.
Public booking opens on 8th March. You can find out how to become a Friend of the Festival from only £30 per annum HERE and take advantage of priority booking today.
Next Music in Special Places event
Friday 8 June, St Peter's Church, Yaxley
"If you only see one thing today, see TEYR"... this folk trio will draw you in with their unique blends of voice and instruments, drawing links between the many sounds of the British and Celtic isles.
For over 30 years, we have provided entertaining and enriching music concerts, theatrical performances and community events which include:
- the Oundle International Festival - an annual arts festival which incorporates music, theatre, film and Party at the Wharf. 2018 dates are 4 - 14 July.
- the Oundle Food Festival - events and promotions run throughout June, and the ever popular street market will be on Saturday 23 June 2018
- the Music in Special Places concert series.
- Oundle Cinema, including the documentary programme dOCs+ - tickets for the Spring 2018 season are now on sale.
- the internationally renowned Oundle for Organists courses - places for 2018 courses are filling up fast.
Our Oundle Box Office sells tickets for our own and many other local events.
Like many arts charities, we rely on the generous support of trusts, companies and people which enables our small organisation to make a big contribution to the cultural fabric of the local area. Should you want to support our work, please click HERE.