Oundle International Festival 4 - 14 July 2018
Take a close look HERE at the 2018 Festival diary.
With music of many varieties, outdoor family theatre, the Big Bach Walk, a return of the popular Oundle on Show weekend which this year includes classic bikes, a brass bands, the Big Afternoon Tea, a Rusty Players of Oundle concert, historical tours, talks and 'Open Oundle', as well as the highly enjoyable Party at the Wharf, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
Next Music in Special Places event
Friday 8 June, St Peter's Church, Yaxley
"If you only see one thing today, see TEYR"... this folk trio will draw you in with their unique blends of voice and instruments, drawing links between the many sounds of the British and Celtic isles.
For over 30 years, we have provided entertaining and enriching music concerts, theatrical performances and community events which include:
- the Oundle International Festival - an annual arts festival which incorporates music, theatre, film and Party at the Wharf.
- the Oundle Food Festival - with events and promotions running throughout June, finishing with the brilliant street market on Saturday 23 June 2018
- the Music in Special Places concert series.
- Oundle Cinema, including the documentary programme dOCs+ - tickets for the Spring 2018 season are now on sale.
- the internationally renowned Oundle for Organists courses - (places for 2018 courses are now full.)
Our Oundle Box Office sells tickets for our own and many other local events.
Like many arts charities, we rely on the generous support of trusts, companies and people which enables our small organisation to make a big contribution to the cultural fabric of the local area. Should you want to support our work, please click HERE.